Haniful. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Optimis is Me

RSS

My Daily Activity

Okey, I want to tell you about my daily activity. So, you must reading carefully my posting.Okey??

Every morning I get up at 04.00 a.m , the first activity is clean up my badroom. And after finishing that, I go to my bathroom to wash my face, take a pee, and take ablutation for subuh pray. At 04.30 a.m I'm studying my lesson and sometimes I reciting if I want it. I'm studying and prepare course material for a later in the school. After that, at 05.00 a.m usually I helping my mom for sweep the yard, wash our laundry, and than dry our clothes. I take a bath at 05.00 a.m.
After take a bath I wear unifrom smk sakti gemolong and dress up. Not need a much time for dress up. Usually at 06.15 a.m I already finish. And than it is time to breakfast. I go to school about 06.30 a.m. My school situated at sukowati street km.1 Gemolong, Sragen. It is about 15 km from my home. So, I can arrive in my school about need 30 minutes.
At 07.00 a.m until 02.20 p.m I learn in my school with all my classmate. The first break sometimes I go to our library with my friends or sometimes going to mosque for praying, or just stay in class. And in the second break usually I and my friends going to canteen if I not bring a food and the next I going to mosque to pray Dzuhur.
If I have a extracurricular or like lesson. I back to home about at 05.00 p.m. But if I don't any program I arrive in my home about 03.00 p.m. All my program in my school when I joined is Jurnalistik, Rohis, And IT lesson. Jurnalistik it is about writing and jurnalistic. And Rohis is about religion. And the last IT lesson it is about my major.
After already arrive in my home , usually I lunch with watching TV for take arest. Untill 04.00 p.m it is time to me for healping my mom, to wash a dishes, sweep the yard, and folding our clothes.
At 05.00 p.m I take a bath and than after finish I come back, stay in my room for do my homework. Until I hear a calling maghrib pray. I go to my bathroom and take ablutation for pray maghrib and the next it is, reciting.
I dinner at 07.00 p.m after finishing isya' pray. Already dinner I studiying again until at 09.00 p.m. Sometimes I usually watching TV with our family or just a reading a book. And the last I go to sleep about 09.30-10.00 p.m.
Suppose, it is all a view about my daily activity. It is too ordinary for the students like me. Okkey, I think enough for this moment, Thanks for your coming and want a reading my posting. See you later in my next posting , , , , , :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 komentar: