Haniful. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Optimis is Me

RSS

My Hometown



                Hay, first time let me introduce myself. My name is Haniful Fitri, and you can call me Hani. I born at Sragen, 13th of February 1998. And the second let me to tell you about my hometown, Sragen.
                Well, do you know about my hometown?? Yeahh, I think Sragen is very popular for me, because it is my village. So I know with distinct about Sragen. Sragen is a regency in a central java. The capital located in Sragen. It is about 30 miles east of Surakarta an about 35 km east of my home. The regency is border on the nort by Grobogan,Ngawi,East java. And south Karanganyar and west Boyolali. Sragen is the Asri Regency and the cleanest regency off all regency in central java. Anniversary Sragen devined  by regulation No.4 of 1987 which is on Tuesday dated 27th of may 1746.
                Suppose about it the story about my hometown when I knowing. And the more of about it, I know my hometown is the most comfortable place. Although I’m boring with this place, but in here more I like than another.
                And now, I want to tell about my village. My full address is Wonokerto, Jembangan, Plupuh, Sragen. Many lots of happiness in here, and my opinion the people average so friendly, but not of all have friendly characteristic.
                I don’t know what I have write to do!!!. My village is very amazing for me. I can see everything in here. Maybe obeying the other people for my village is too ordinary. I can understand about it, and I can drop ping to you. It is so natural for me, if I have that opinion.
                Maybe, enough from here our meeting now. We can continue again at the next my posting. Thank you :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 komentar: