Haniful. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Optimis is Me

RSS

The important of English



                The First, I want to ask you why I use English language in this posting ??. Yeahh, cause it is my duty. And the second, well I want to tell you about the important of English.
1.       If you a student, the English language can become very important for you. Cause English is the lesson for the national test. So, you must learning hard about English language if you want a pass a tes.
2.       English language is international language. It is a unitary language. For the example, we are want to holiday in japan. But we can’t speak japan well, we can use English language in there. So, don’t worry if you can speak English well you can the other people can understand with you.
3.       If you a businessman you must learn about English first. You know, at 2015 year latter will present “free market”. So, very missed if you can’t speak English well. You will lost your opportunity. You will arrived your opposite. But if you can speak English well, you will capable your business, you can fostering your work.
4.        And any else a money utility of English language.

In my opinion if we are can speak English well it is can make our get a good job eassly. Up to you want learn or not. But my suggestion you must learn it for your future and your dream. And it is can lift your status social in community.
                Why not?? Now, in this year everyone must learn about English language. If we are not doing that, we all will become the other people who behid.
                So, ready to learn English language? don’t worry about how to beginning it. I’m beginner too, I still studying until now. And maybe I’ll never stopped. I’ll always studying not just English language but everything when I need it.
                Thanks for your attention please come back and read the other my posting. Thank you J

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 komentar: