Haniful. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Optimis is Me

RSS

My favourite food and drink


Good morning guys,,, how’s life today?? Great isn’t??. Okkey, I want to tell you about my favourite food and drink. In my opinion that everyone definite have a favourite food and drink, as having as with me. And you has too, hasn’t??.
Well, I think it is too ordinary, because in my opinion , favourite food or drink is whatever. Cause when I like something I want eating again. So, I’ll say that,”I like it”. I like all of the food in the world. Yeahhh,, maybe not of all, but if you give me in this way free I want to eat of all.
Okkey, well my favourite foods are fried chiken, noodle, see food, and any vegetables. But, I more like fried chiken rather that of all. I don’t know why I can like fried chiken , maybe cause in my opinion fried chiken so delicious. I can eat rice two plate . so, my mother very happy if she can cooking fried chiken for me. But, usually my mother don’t have a much money. So, just seldom I eat fried chiken.
By the way, my mother is good cooker, and my mother cooking is the best cooking when I ever eat. I even dream , sometimes , when I success I’ll make a restaurant for my mother. I belive that a resto will crowded.
Maybe I have a favourite food, but my mother cooking is the best dishy for me. Everything can therefore my favourite food, if my mother who cooking it.
And now my favourite drinks are milk, coffee, and any juice. My honest a liquid is my favourite drink. Because I always drink it everyday, 8 glasses I drink it. It is enough lost my thirsty, healthy, and many excess for my life. For the excemple, a third uterus of my body is water. If we are deficiency mineral of our body, we can’t doing our working with a good job. It is very bother for me. So, you must keep your mineral in your self. It is very important for you.
Milk is my favourite drink. The taste is delicious and healthy for my body. Can make me increase tall and smart. And coffee when I like is white coffee, came true my mother forbid me to drink coffee. She say, coffee not good for human,especially a girl. Not nice for my life, my body, and my healthy. So, just sometimes I drinking it. And the last is juice, my favourite juices are avocado juice, tomato juice, orange juice, and carrot juice.
That is about my favourite food and drink, thaks for your coming. See you again in my next posting. Thank you 


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 komentar: